Re: Just bought a Midget!

To: "Charley & Peggy Robinson" <ccrobins@ktc.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Just bought a Midget!
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 23:35:09 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
yugo?  hmmm must be a 2 door!  because the 4 door was the wego...right?
a yugo and lbc's and a nip hauler, you're gonna fit right in here welcome to
the congenial side of reality.
yugo?  hmmmmmm, group hug!  unless it's one of those trick rally yugo's i
have heard of then the little commie rabbit has some get up and went in it!

chuck.
it's getting close to my nap time!