Re: Another new guy - with questions too

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Another new guy - with questions too
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:25:04 EDT
In a message dated 9/14/00 7:55:49 AM Central Daylight Time,
mgraziano@mindspring.com writes:

> use Michelin X-Metric.  They are non-profile tires i.e. 155R13.  I've been
> quite happy with them on my MIdget.

I have had the same tires on a 71 Midget for a couple of weeks and like them
a lot.  Dealer said they are close to 80 in profile, so they do not reduce
the car's speed or change the look.  They are not high performance tires but
do well in the wet.  Good for daily drivers and weekend cruisers.  Probably
better off with 70 profile Yoko or Bridgestone if you are going to drive the
car hard.

Alex H.
71 Midget
Tulsa, Oklahoma