Re: blown clutch

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, grbyrns@ucdavis.edu
Subject: Re: blown clutch
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 15:35:59 -0700 (PDT)
Glen,

Sorry to here about the problem. One thing that has been bothering me about the
5-speed that I still need to address, is the fact, that the TO bearing doesn't
completely disengage itself from the clutch when there is no pressure on the
pedal. I am planning to install a  clutch fork return spring to be sure that
the
TO bearing will disengage completely and stop spinning when not in use.

 - Bryan