Re: Magazines = facts?

To: "Steven Fooshee" <sfooshee@home.com>
Subject: Re: Magazines = facts?
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 00:52:27 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
yup! can't agree more.  the old addage there is no replacement for cubic
dollars sort of fits here too!
proper final drive ratios can make a rambler do wheel stands with a
asthmatic 6 cylinder.  or take the same car and make it a fast (unsafe but
fast) top end car.
and power to weight ratios are just as importaint .  lots of motor and a
light weight car makes a very responsive and exciting car to handle.  and
too little motor in a giagundo road hog gives you a living room couch with
wheels to put about.
manufacturesr had specific gas consumption figures, along with performance
concepts in mind when developing these cars.
some may say we enhanced them.  some may say we ruined them.  but at this
point very few unscathed originals exist of our cars.  personal taste, and
parts availability and ingenuity has resulted in a large populous of
hybreds.
the bottom line is enjoy what you have !  i do!

chuck.
living large in a small car world.