Hooray

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hooray
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 17:22:43 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Well it snowed last night, a fair amount, and while parked in that snow, at
work I feared for my car.  Would she start?  Yup, she started right up!  I
was shocked, but quite excited.  My Honda gives me more grief for starting
in the cold than I got yesterday.   Ah, and no slipping and sliding on the
wet streets at all.  I guess most of you know this already, but it was a
pleasant suprise.  James tried to tell me that once I saw how well this car
does in the snow, I might not want the Honda anymore, I hate to say it but
he might be right.  I can't imagine giving her up though, she's a good car
(being used as backup!) and has the great stereo!  I'm young, I don't know
if it's worth it to get rid of that!
        Anyway, I'm very excited, even though all the snow is almost gone!
Oh yeah, the top does leak (of course) but only a little tiny bit!  The
suprises just keep getting better and better!

Patricia
'59 Bugeye

"If I survive this life without dying, I'll be surprised"
        -Mulla Nasrudin