Re: Hooray

To: Patricia Sauthoff <Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com>
Subject: Re: Hooray
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 21:54:48 -0400
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Patricia Sauthoff wrote:
> James tried to tell me that once I saw how well this car
> does in the snow, I might not want the Honda anymore, I hate to say it but
> he might be right.  I can't imagine giving her up though, she's a good car
> (being used as backup!) and has the great stereo!  I'm young, I don't know
> if it's worth it to get rid of that!

James is a smart guy.
And I just popped in a nice, loud stereo in my Bugeye last weekend.
4 speakers, no holes cut, 200 watts and no amp.
I can now hear it at 70 mph with the top off and a louder then stock
muffler.
It even has one of those removable face plates for security and it beeps
too!
Now if I can just figure out how to work it? It doesn't have any
knobs!!!
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ