Re: newbie now MG's on the Rocks

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: newbie now MG's on the Rocks
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 13:06:54 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Larry, Allen, Cassandra,

I will be there too.  Thought I was going to be out of town that
day so I didn't pre-register.  I will be in the "Other British"
area!  By the way are any listers planning on going to the
British car show being put on by the 'British Car Club of
Delaware' on Sunday, Oct 1 in New Castle, Delware at Battery Park
other than Fred Thomas and me?

Hey Larry did you get you crank problem straightened out this
weekend?  I see today that Allen has a hole problem and needs a
good tight plug, and while I'm at it, the Newbie, Cassandra
evidently needs a new top.  Sorry guys I guess the weather is
effecting my perspective.

Biff Jones
Pasadena, MD
'59 Bugeye, "Kermit'