Re: newbie now MG's on the Rocks

To: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@erols.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: newbie now MG's on the Rocks
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 13:33:46 -0400
Well I have the engine replacement coming tonight I think. I will rebuild
it then smack it in over a weekend. Thanks Bill!!!! Then I get to give
Bill this one back. I just hope I can get it done BEFORE this one shells
out.

Larry

See ya Sat - somehow

At this exact moment in time 9/25/00 1:06 PM, biffjones@erols.com made
the profound statement:

>Larry, Allen, Cassandra,
>
>I will be there too.  Thought I was going to be out of town that
>day so I didn't pre-register.  I will be in the "Other British"
>area!  By the way are any listers planning on going to the
>British car show being put on by the 'British Car Club of
>Delaware' on Sunday, Oct 1 in New Castle, Delware at Battery Park
>other than Fred Thomas and me?
>
>Hey Larry did you get you crank problem straightened out this
>weekend?  I see today that Allen has a hole problem and needs a
>good tight plug, and while I'm at it, the Newbie, Cassandra
>evidently needs a new top.  Sorry guys I guess the weather is
>effecting my perspective.
>
>Biff Jones
>Pasadena, MD
>'59 Bugeye, "Kermit'