Re: Fall Tour Music.

Subject: Re: Fall Tour Music.
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 22:25:15 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Jason Urban wrote:

> OK...
> Cassandra's Cure song brought up an interesting point...
>
> What are great bands to listen to while driving your LBC in the Fall??
>
> My Favs for Fall:
> - Cure
> - The Church
> - Ocean Blue
> - Cranes
> - Smiths
> - ELO
> - Clock DVA(more Halloweenish)
> - Stone Roses
>
> Any other Classics??
> Jason.
>
> |     http://www.austin-healey-stc.org/       |
> |          http://www.caverge.com             |
> |  '65 Austin-Healey Sprite                   |
> |  '96 Land Rover Disco  '95 Range Rover LWB  |
> |                                             |

        Ain't got no radio, so I'm stuck with whatever's coming out of the
Honda in the
next lane. Can't say it's what I'd pick for the most part. I'm partial to the
Dead for open road tunes. Sometimes Nine Inch Nails, or the Commodores. I
believe Phish is underrated, and there's always Glenn Miller or Flim and the
B.B.'s. Some occasions call for Run DMC or Limp Bizkit, but not too many. Sugar
Ray, T'Pau, Prince, Talking Heads. Blue Oyster Cult, Dire Straits. Don't make me
go on!
        Did I mention PINK FLOYD?!? There was a day I didn't need a radio to go
through
The Wall from start to finish (many cells ago....)
--
~

'87 RX-7 TII: 1/4 mile in 7.500 sec @ 120 mph
'90 GS-500E: 1/4 mile in 8.182 sec @ 110 mph
MCMLXIX Sprite: Rusted, rested, and ready. MotorToad rides again.
University of West Florida
Electrical Engineering.

~