SU Carbs + Ribcase for sale.... (again)

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SU Carbs + Ribcase for sale.... (again)
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 20:50:20 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I must sell my ribcase transmission and my carbs for the 1275, I was quoted
a price by my buddy that races a rally rabbit (bright orange in the NW).  I
need to go down and pick up the tubing, but I can't afford it unless I sell
these parts!

1275 ribcase tranny from 72 midget.  New pilot bearing, rear prop shaft
seal, w/rebuilt slave in working condition. Less than 85k miles $125 +
Shipping

Su carbs and manifold for a 1275, car passed emissions with these carbs (ran
beautifally before I overheated it!) $125 + shipping.

Clutch pressure plate and disk, <1000 miles used (new when installed)  $50 +
shipping.

BTW, I am so CLOSE, this is the last step in the rotary midget conversion,
and I have 11 days to complete it before the girlfriend gets mad!  ( you all
Know how rare it is to have your girlfriend tell you to spend more money on
your car AND give you a deadline!!)

I am located in Redmond WA

Barry Palmer
72 MG Midget (12a Rotary bastardization)
71 Standard beetle (daily driver, paid $50 for it!)
66 Baja Bug (working on this one)