Re: MGs at Mercer (Pennsylvania)

To: wmgilroy@avaya.com, Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGs at Mercer (Pennsylvania)
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 17:19:46 EDT
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/4/2000 3:11:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wmgilroy@avaya.com writes:

<< Philadelphia MG Club's "MGs at Mercer" show.
 > The show is held at the Moravian Pottery and Tile Works museum on Route 313
 > in Doylestown, Bucks County, PA, from 10 am to 2 pm.
 >
 > This show marks the one year anniversary of my Midget being back on the
road. >>

Gosh Bill!!!  Dontcha feel at least a bit honored that they would have a huge
show like that to mark the anniversary of your Midget being back on the
road??  Congratulations, Guy!!!  Will they have a Roast in your honor?   Can
I come??  <GG>

--David C.