Re: MGs at Mercer (Pennsylvania)

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, wmgilroy@avaya.com
Subject: Re: MGs at Mercer (Pennsylvania)
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 09:53:30 EDT
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/4/00 5:19:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
DLancer7676@cs.com writes:

<<  > This show marks the one year anniversary of my Midget being back on the
road. >>

 Gosh Bill!!!  Dontcha feel at least a bit honored that they would have a
huge show like that to mark the anniversary of your Midget being back on the
road??  Congratulations, Guy!!!  Will they have a Roast in your honor?   Can
I come??  <GG> >>

It's not Bill's car's anniversary, it's MINE!  I think there will be a hot
dog vendor there to "roast" all.  And yes, you can come to the show.  Make
sure the hood's down.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget