was bugeye photos now PenDot bashing

To: SPRIDGETS@autox.team.net
Subject: was bugeye photos now PenDot bashing
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 02:02:15 GMT
        As a born and raised Pennsylvanian let me give you some examples of the
Gestapo State Police.  In the early 60s my 60 Bugeye was cited for not have
a rear bumper.  The officer just couldn't or wouldn't believe that the 2
rear uprights were all that BMC intended for this car to have.  A friend was
cited for having a illegal exhaust system on his new Shelby GT350 because
the pipes exited in front of the rear wheels right were ol'Carrol put them.
A new 65 Plymouth Baracuda owner was pulled over and cited for illegal
driving lights.  What the officer saw was the factory installed large amber
turn signals on the inside of the headlights which were designed to be on
all the time just like all the cars have today.  I won't bore you with any
more, but I think you get the idea.  Thats why I live in Ga where we don't
worry about titles, inspections and all that other crap.  OOPS! We do have a
over abundance of rednecks..HUH??

        BOB