Re: Sprite progress photos

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sprite progress photos
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 20:01:14 -0700 (PDT)
Peter,

Having raced (1973 thru 1986) in SCCA regional and
national racing in H/prod, B/sedan, GT-3, GT-4,
Formula Ford, and C/sports racer, I don't have any
interest at all in a stock spridget. For finincial and
family reasons, I have been out of the automotive
hobby since 1990 and still cannot afford to race. I
bought this car as a roller without a motor or tranny
at a really low price. I am leaving all racing
equipment in place and am only adding the minimum
items needed (lights, wipers, windshield) to become
street legal. I am not even installing a top on it as
I am leaving the roll cage intact. I plan to drive it
occasionally on the street around town. I will
autocross it; and in time run it at solo 1 events or
track days at Summit Point.

John

http://photos.yahoo.com/