Re: NLBC: Was Front suspension rebuild, now product liability

To: jboatri@emory.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NLBC: Was Front suspension rebuild, now product liability
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 11:19:58 EDT
In a message dated 10/09/2000 7:22:11 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
jboatri@emory.edu writes:

<< I would not trust Firestone to look out for my
 best interests.

Can't say that I disagree Jeff.  I do think the press jump in too quick and
too hard in many if not most interest, but having said that, I just spent
over $700 changing my PU and my wife's SUV tires to another brand.  Ounce of
prevention?  Or did I fall for the "if they say it on TV it must be
true"...either way, I'd rather spend the money and not spend the time
worrying about it.  Besides, the new Bridgestones look cool!

I did hear on the radio this AM that Explorers are more likely to roll over
if they have Goodyears!

I do want to be informed and all but I still remember that figures lie and
liers figure.  Accidents happen, and if you read the little blurb on the sun
visor of all SUVs, you probalby wouldn't want to ever drive them over 30 mph
and then only in a straight line with no traffic.

RH....ramble, rumble, fumble, poof!