Sunday drive

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sunday drive
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 08:53:02 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Ahh.. how sweet it is!  The bugeye got out Sunday for a drive in the
country, and it couldn't have been better.  The suspension mods were much
appreciated as the car steered smoothly with little effort and tracked
straight, hands off.  The timing is dead on giving good power and the best
mileage yet.  The carb tuning is finally just about perfect.

The wool hat and leather gloves were just right for the cool morning air as
I wound through the country roads.  I got plenty of the usual looks and
waves we all get when taking our little gems out in public.  Wild turkeys,
pheasant, and deer all dodged out of my way as I reached the hillclimb.  The
temperature was steady despite the climb, warming only a little as I reached
the top.  I had to descend slowly the first 200 yards honking all the way to
herd the three escaped burros back toward their owners home.  Herding duties
complete, I zoomed through the downhill curves grinning like a doofus.

Back to the garage without mishap, traditional teaspoon of oil from the rear
seal, and LIFE IS GOOD!

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye