rolling chassie

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: rolling chassie
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 16:55:23 +0000
Whoopee, It's a rolling chassis as of today.  It's not a Spridget but is
a Midget.  So does my 52 MGTD count?  It seems that getting started
takes the longest.  I have her stripped to the frame and painted for
about 6 months.  The shocks held me up,  Could make up my mind whether I
wanted to upgrade or rebuild them.  Either way it was expensive.  I
finally made up my mind to rebuild them, so now on to the engine.

I did have one little misshap.  Anyone else have Gremlins in their
garage?  I think I got one traveling through the area and decided to
stay.  Last week I couldn't find two of the U-bolts for the axle.
Knowing if I ordered them they would show up. Yep there they were on the
top of my work bench.  Today it the small brake tube.  The TD uses a
special thread, I can't go down and buy them on the shelf.  I'll keep
looking.

In the mean time I think it is time for some Gremlin poison.  I'm open
for suggestions on what is in the mix.  Anyone on the list know how to
get rid of Gremlins?

Rick

BTW knowing my luck, I will get rid of them only to have the fish and
game of CA on my door step saying they are a endangered species.  You
bet they are if I ever get one in the cross hairs of my 22 Cal. he'll be
extinct.