Re: rolling chassie

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rolling chassie
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 16:33:36 -0700
FWIW, apparently M comes before J in the MG alphabet.  The M-type Midget was
produced 1928-1932 with the J-type picking up after that (1932-34).  Either
one of those is way up on my wish list -- anything with an overhead cam
driven _through_ the generator would be cool to have!

Rich

'58 AH Sprite
'79 MG Midget

p.s. Anyone going to San Juan Bautista this weekned?