Re:

To: scott putnam <ultrawildcat@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re:
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 21:33:23 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
scott putnam wrote:

> ------=_NextPart_000_72fc_283b_41eb
>
> live in central jersey just outside new brunswick  ive been a professional

Just outside of New Brunswick (note the caps) is my current stomping grounds.
Just came home from New Brunswick.  I went to class, then to the bar to get
take out and a beer, then home.  I currently have a 77 Midget 1500cc.  I
am in Monroe Twp right now, about 5-10 minutes from Raceway park.  I can
hear the cars at night if the windows are open.  If you want a peek at
a sort of assembled 77 Midget, let me know.

> midget came along   but thats a whole other story   anyway last several
> years ive been apprenticed to a gunsmith teaching me the trade so i have a
> good solid machinist's background as well as welding/cutting/and
> fabrication...i dont think i left anything out but please ask me anything
> you want to know   and if i can help anybody please contact me directly
> scott the new but quickly getting comfortable guy

Oh, a welder in driving distance...

Gilroy
77 Midget