Re:

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, ultrawildcat@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 10:14:59 EDT
<< >>>>On 10/10/00 4:38 PM so and so (scott putnam) said. (And I quote:)

 >hi again everybody,i realize i have along road ahead of me with this midget
 >restoration  but i was thinking   anybody out there ever tried to shoehorn
 >turbo charged v6 from a grand national into a B? >>

There was a Spridget at MGs on the Rocks with a Mazda rotary engine in it.  I
bet that was a screamer, and it didn't look as heavy as the 1500.  There
should be loads of 1300cc Wankels in the boneyards.

(Wankels in the Boneyards!  Wasn't that a rock group in the '60's?)  <BG>

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport