Hardtops / VA car show

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hardtops / VA car show
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 10:43:58 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I've just got to jump in and tell about the hardtop I picked up a few weeks
ago in New Jersey for $150.00. It's in REALLY nice shape. Good clear
windows, excellent seals, good paint with just a few "crazes" (saw one on a
Midget at the Rocks that had many more lines in the paint.) Most serious
problem is a small hole in the headliner. Total cost was probably a bit over
200.00 though once I figure in the cost of the gas to go pick it up in the
minivan. But I'm not complaining! I just hope the paperwork for my car
finally comes today so I can maybe get in a little topdown driving before I
have to put on the hardtop. Supposed to be 70 or so this weekend in Northern
VA.

BTW, anybody going to go to the Hunt Country Classic in Middleburg, VA this
Saturday? Sponsored by the MG Car Club, Washington DC Centre
(http://www.mgcarclubdc.com) (Yep, Dan, I joined!) I had hoped to put my
Midget in the show, but with the paperwork problems I've had I just haven't
been able to get registered. Hope I can at least drive it to the show,
though.

Eddie
1971 Midget