RE: Wilmot Breeden Key's

To: "'Michael Lupynec'" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>, "'Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net'" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Wilmot Breeden Key's
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 09:58:30 -0600
Michael,
Original Sprite keys say "Union" on the reverse side and "Wilmot Breeden"
and "FS XXX"
on the front side. Later Sprites and Midgets (Spridgets) had two different
shaped keys .
One for the Boot (trunk) and one for the ignition. My question is what was
the original shape
that was used for the MK 1 Sprite ignition. Only one key...no external trunk
lock. To see examples look at http://jag-lovers.org/saloons/keys.html
 Thanks ,
              Mark Hanna
              AN5  ( What Shape is my key )