Re: Wilmot Breeden Key's

To: toyman@digitex.net, mhanna@ball.com
Subject: Re: Wilmot Breeden Key's
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 14:07:05 EDT
Cc: mlupynec@globalserve.net, Spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/13/00 1:17:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
toyman@digitex.net writes:

<< The 68 has one key for both, it is octagonal in shape and says "made in
USA". If
 the keys were different shape, where they supposed to be different lock
 cylinders?? >>

This is obviously an aftermarket key.  I can't imagine BMC importing keys
from the USA for their cars.  POs do some strange things to their cars.  It's
a good chance the locks were changed.  My '77 Midget came with two keys.  The
ignition and the gas cap.  Doors and boot have locks, but no keys.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport