Re: back on the list

To: Robert Weeks <robert@woozy.com>, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: back on the list
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 18:48:30 -0700
Hey  Robert,

Welcome back! Most everyone is still around and a bunch of new "faces" too.
Lots of changes around my "stable". Check my web site if you haven't lately.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A