Re: stupid question time!

To: Patricia Sauthoff <Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com>
Subject: Re: stupid question time!
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 22:14:27 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Patricia Sauthoff wrote:

> Ok, I need a technical term here.  On my car I lost the part that is stuck
> into the car that hold's the top on.  The male part, not for the lift the
> dot ones but the little snappys on the back.

I think you need a "tenax" snap.
Some marinas sell these (not many marinas in Colorado though)
I think I have a couple, I can send you one if you like.
Just let's be sure we are talking about the same thing.
Not a "lift the dot" the other fastener, right?
One of the "pull the button" type snaps? This is called a Tenax
fastener.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ