Names of thing

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Names of thing
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 22:39:04 -0400
Yes, it's Tenax, Tenax, Tenax.  It's Rostyle, Rostyle, etc.  It's all
those other really odd names for things that makes us very odd
beings.  It's what makes me seem like a martian whenever I have
to talk to an auto parts person about a part I know in advance he,
usually, has know idea what I'm talking about.  Our kind of
suspension?  Come on.  Two single carburetors?  Right.  A knob to
actuate the heater?  Sure. Look, I have this Camaro out back I'd
like to sell you...

Don't you love it?

Danny
dannyr@flint.umich.edu