Re: 1275 oil thrower

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: 1275 oil thrower
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 19:28:20 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I don't recall ever seeing one that was flat before, only the dished ones.
That is what confused me a bit. I assume if it's on reversed, it will
scrape the chain... and make an awful racket!

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A