Genny Still Dead

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Genny Still Dead
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 21:29:40 -0500
I have still got a problem with the genny on our '68. I have had it gone
through and it now works in slow motor testing, I have also installed a
new voltage regulator. I have tried to polarize the generator by Franks
instructions of wire from small lug of genny to the hot side of battery
to charge the winding. Funny thing though, not a bit of a spark when
this is done. Shouldn't there be a spark?? Martha is getting a bit
pissed at me as she has not driven the car all summer (with it being
over 100* for forever, it wasn't a good idea anyway) and now that it is
cooler she wants to start driving it again. I am at a
TIA, Brad