Re: Genny Still Dead

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Genny Still Dead
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 17:44:48 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
I have a Bentley, thanks to all for the advice again. That is why I love this
list so, not only do we have the camaraderie our unseen friendships, but the
help is there in a moments notice when it is needed. I hope that the others
that feel as I do, will help out Mark on his fund drive, if possible, I am late
with mine, but better late than not at all.......