[no subject]

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 15:29:20 GMT
Hey List,
I Happened on a junk yard in town that has some Midgets in it.  They have
been pretty much picked clean over the years, and what wasn't taken was left
to rot in the elements (looks like there could have been some nice steering
wheels and seats if they hadn't been left out).  I did manage to pick up a
Smith's oil press/water temp gauge for $10 (to replace the Jaeger I had been
running).  Anybody got any requests?  I plan on going back over there to
check out a possible Datsun 210 trans.  I'll be glad to look around for you.

Ryan Marro