Re:Midgets and Datsun 210 Transmissions

To: robert@woozy.com
Subject: Re:Midgets and Datsun 210 Transmissions
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 03:36:59 GMT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Robert/Everybody,

I'll check (in fact, to everyone at large, I've written down the list of
requested parts I have so far and will get back to all of you).  This guy is
very reasonable, so the prices should be right (until my finders fee--just
kidding) like I need my arm twisted to go looking. In fact, ask my wife
about it and she'll give you that look that I'm sure many of you are
familiar with.  I just wish I could adopt all of them and get them back on
the road.  They look so sad just sitting there...  I'll probably get over
there tomorrow right after I get the new Michelins I've been waiting for on
the Bugeye.  I think I need to name my car, seems like lots of people have a
name for theirs.

Ryan