Re: Midgets and Datsun 210 Transmissions

To: Dan Dwelley <maine2me@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Midgets and Datsun 210 Transmissions
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 11:48:20 -0400
Cc: DLancer7676@cs.com, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, davidr@sunset.net, froggi@cdsnet.net, ryan_marro@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
I thought it was the Merkur transmission, too, but according to John
Black from Waterloo Drivetrain Systems (who sells the Rivergate kit here
in the US) the Ford Sierra transmission (that he Rivergate kit uses) is
different from the Merkur transmission.  You'd have to contact him for
the details, though.

Chris K.