Re: Jensen Healey

To: pauld@ekpc.com
Subject: Re: Jensen Healey
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 16:41:23 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net

Paul,
They all look good in pictures. Even Bride of Frankenstein was kinda sexy. :-)

If you really want to impress your boss, talk him out of it!

The engine shares parts with Lotus engines of that era. Jensen was the sucker,
er proving ground for Lotus before they dared put this powerplant in one of
their own cars.

Was \'74 a good year? For me it was but I don\'t know if there were any good
years for Jensen-Healeys.

Grab one of Donald Healey\'s books and you will find comments on his love for
the Jensen fiasco.

But despite all of these comments, if your boss is fascincated by bland cars
that have little or no value or build quality, this is the car for him.

Hell, he could even restore one and sell it for 1/3 of that amount when he
realizes what he has done.

Fred

PS You may want to keep your resume up to date in case he blames you for
helping him purchase one of these.

On Thu, 26 Oct 2000 16:03:48 -0400 \"Paul A. Dolloff, Ph.D.\" <pauld@ekpc.com>