Re: Midgets and Datsun 210 Transmissions

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Midgets and Datsun 210 Transmissions
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 16:40:51 -0400
OK tell me where to get one!!

The local TR folks are telling me they are few and far between. I have done
some looking myself and can not locate one. Gotta agree this would be an
easier switch.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 10/26/00 3:10 AM, "Guy Weller"
<guy@weller-lakes.greatxscape.net> made the profound statement:

> Larry,
> For a 1500 go for the Spitfire Overdrive box.
> It works well, is easy to fit, and retains that original gearbox
> noise!
> Look at Trevor Boicey's home page for a detailed photographic guide,
> and PDLJMPR for my text descripton.
>
> Guy

>>> 63 Falcon
>>> 70 Torino