Fw: The Vega (No LBC)

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: The Vega (No LBC)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 17:55:39 -0400
There was an outfit in Detroit that did Buick 215 conversions in Vegas. You
sent them your car and $750 and they installed a brand new 215 and all the
assorted items to make it right! I always thought that it was a heck of a
deal and would have made the Vega a great car.

Never had one and couldn't have spent the $750 back then anyway. Oh well...

Kent