Re: What is a Vega (No LBC)

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: What is a Vega (No LBC)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 09:38:55 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Daniel,
The Vega was a Chevrolet product which began as a noble project which suffered
from a series of market pressures that ultimately negatively affected its
research and development.

A thorough and excellent retrospective article on the Vega was featured in
Collectible Automobile magazine earlier this year.

If you would like a photocopy of the article, Daniel, I would be happy to mail a
copy to you since that magazine may not be available across the pond.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct USA (<~~ capital letters! what a rush.)