Re: What is a Vega (No LBC)

To: "Bill" <pythias@pacifier.com>, <Daniel1312@aol.com>
Subject: Re: What is a Vega (No LBC)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:09:36 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
In other words, one of the worst cars every built by GM.  I had one that was
given to me.   The absolute worst POS I have ever owned.  The oil pressure
regulating spring would freak every so often and blow the oil filter right off
the car with a loud pow, oil all over the road and because it had a low oil
pressure shutoff.....dead on the side of the road.  This happened so many times
we finally cut the spring in length to reduce the pressure.  It was still a
crappy car.  A great embarrasment to GM.

Geoff Branch '74 Meejit