Re: Re: Quote

To: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Quote
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 01:15:35 -0400
Cc: busyrider@springmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Don't insult my intelligence.

An innocent resident of Florida died last month at  the hands of an irate
father who was "pissed off" that the person he thought he was gunning down had
wronged his daughter.

The only problem was that this responsible registered gun owner not only was
breaking the law by his vigilante action, but targeted the wrong person.

But we have laws that will deal with this.

Hurrah!

Only problem is that an innocent person is dead.

That's permanent. Laws or no laws. But his young wife can raise the young
children.

Support the NRA!

Criminals will get guns regardless of gun control.

Youse guys are like Fred Rogers:
Can you spell Bullshit?
I can.
B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T. Bullshit.

I'm not worried about drug dealing low-lifes that populate the sewers, I'm
worried about you responsible gun-owning gun-toting taxpayers with holsters
that think bullets solve problems and whose kids are smarter than you when it
comes to shielding their activities from your approving and only occassional
glances.

Bottom Line, if your lobby was really truthful you would support the sale and
ownership and any non-sporting weapons.

Fred Criswell