Re: Re: Quote

To: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Quote
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 01:25:42 -0400
Cc: busyrider@springmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Mike,
I failed to mention that I respect your dedication to the protection of our
country and our liberty.

Also, when I am wrong I will admit it.

When I said that HS Students use guns between classes, that was irresponsible
and inaccurate since gun violence by student transcends grades and class
periods.

I stand corrected.

And I thank God that I lived through high school and that my children are
protected by metal detectors and guards in their schools.

Fred Criswell