Overdrive J types was Re: Midgets and Datsun 210 Transmissions

To: guy@weller-lakes.greatxscape.net, tboicey@brit.ca
Subject: Overdrive J types was Re: Midgets and Datsun 210 Transmissions
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 04:28:06 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In theory you could just swap the non o/d extension housing and replace with
o/d type and o/d.

There are o/d units with an output flange at each end that you could use if
you really wanted.

I would be grateful if you guys could let me have the respective weights of a
stock 1500 box and the overdrive box, with a seperate weight for the
bellhousing.

I think the Triumph/1500 Midget was the single rail box with J type o/d.

Many thanks

Daniel