off the subject

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: off the subject
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 10:18:58 GMT
sir,as a fellow gun owner and NRA member,I would like to thank you for an
intelligent and articulate response to what was unfortunately an all too
familiar impression of the NRA by a non-member.

     Scott Putnam
    gun owner and NRA member

From  Mike Maclean <macleans at earthlink.net> Save Address - Block Sender
Add Mike Maclean to your Messenger contact list.