Distributor vacuum advance blanking plate

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Distributor vacuum advance blanking plate
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 07:50:02 EDT
Hi list,

If any of you are running a distributor with the vacuum advance disconnected
(eg running a DCOE) on your engine, I have found a place (definitely NOT
Aldon Automotive) that does a neat little blanking plate that fits in place
of the vacuum unit.  If anyone wants details contact me off list.

Mine arrived in the this mornings post and I fitted it to the 'spare'
distributor I am building up as a spare for the car.  I also bought a pickup
up for it (reluctor/inductor) for less than I could have got a Lucas part
(local Rover dealer was not even slightly interested).

1312