65 Sprite

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: 65 Sprite
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 09:34:58 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sprite update, for those guys on the Spridget list, a couple of weeks ago I
was offered a 65 Sprite as long as I got it out of the garage soon.

This week I've been lugging boxes of stuff home and all that's left to get
is the car. There is almost two of everything as he parted a Midget at some
point. The car looks pretty solid, the floors and trunk are all there, no
visible holes, but I can't get underneath it. When I get it home and up in
the air we'll see if it's salvageable.
It's pretty typical of an attempt at a "restoration", mostly disassembled,
parts everywhere, the paint has been partly DA'ed off leaving rusty patches.
At least it's been in a garage.

I need to find a source for parts to see what's worth saving vs replacing.
How is Moss for Sprite parts? Any areas to look for in the rust department?
These things are unibody aren't they?
I've been away from British tin (or fibreglass) since I sold the Daimler,
and have been fiddling with Detroit iron. I need to update my suppliers
list.

Thanks,
John
68 Impaler ss conv.