Re: List makup, was GUNS...no LBC

To: JustBrits@aol.com
Subject: Re: List makup, was GUNS...no LBC
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 20:44:51 -0800
Cc: toyman@digitex.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Actually, Ed, done quite a bit of riding (and breaking)..... This is Oregon
you know.  The "U" toe comment was two fold.  1) Ewe (couldn't resist); 2)
The shape of a more comfortable boot as opposed to the "J" toe boots; not
near as cramping on the toes.  Which, as you pointed out, is 'the' choice
for western ridding.  Amazing where you can go with only 'one horse power'!
Herb