Re: Keep it down out there

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <toyman@digitex.net>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Keep it down out there
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 07:14:53 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
From <Ajhsys at aol.com>
To: <britclas@worldshare.net>; <toyman@digitex.net>;
<Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2000 6:43 AM

How about 5 days of bye's and 5 days of "welcome backs"?  If they are
read in
order, it'll all work out.  Besides, the list is slow lately.  I only
got 40
messages today.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

In a message dated 11/2/00 9:58:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,