Re: Ice And ABS (NO LBC)

Subject: Re: Ice And ABS (NO LBC)
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 00:19:40 GMT FILETIME=[16F7E810:01C046BE]
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Because the coefficeint of rolling friction is less than the coefficeint of
static friction, the ideal situation would be to cause the tires to stop
rolling and drag themselves on whatever surface they are on.  The
coefficeint of friction (rolling or static) is based on the surface
composition.  On snow and ice, the coefficeint of friction is close to nill.
Am I an engineer?  No, but I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night.
Actually, I was just bored and thought I would increase the list message
volume. :-)
Ryan