bolt drilling jig

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: bolt drilling jig
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 22:32:39 GMT FILETIME=[787BD770:01C04841]
i'm curious,is this jig designed to be used on a drill press or in
conjunction with a hand drill? because either way,wouldn't a small
machinist's vice be more adaptable for every kind and size of nut,bolt,etc.?
that's what we use at work on our drill press,just use soft aluminum folded
over the vice jaws to protect the threads and away you go,make sure to use
cutting fluid,amazing how much longer the drill bit will stay sharp and how
much cleaner the hole will be. and one more thing,am i the only one who
notices that every time i open my mouth to ask a question i unleash a s***
storm? just curious.
  the phantom troublemaker