Re: SWA\RWA RE: another dumb newbie question

To: Toby Atwater <Toby@intri-plex.com>
Subject: Re: SWA\RWA RE: another dumb newbie question
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 23:00:40 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Toby Atwater wrote:

> Speaking of wheel arches, anybody have a square body front with a bugeye
> rear? Me thinks it would look very Healeyish... might look very nice.

  Buried in the back of the "Brooklands Gold Portfolio" for
Midgets is an article on somebody who built there own.

  He basically glassfibered a rear and on an early square-body
sprite. (if I recall he talks about how hard that was to do
at the back of the car because you have to crawl in the boot)

  The car looked decent, but IMNSHO the best part of the
bugeye is the front. You see a lot more fiberglass-bugeye
fronted square body spridgets. If my car had a front ender
and I was in a weird mood this might be something I'd
consider, a fiberglass bugeye bonnet is cheaper and more
fun to play with then a new pair of fenders and a bonnet!

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca