Re: hard top sealing rubber

To: grbyrns@ucdavis.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: hard top sealing rubber
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 02:18:04 GMT FILETIME=[4ABC0310:01C049F3]
Glen,
What's the part number?  I need everything for my factory hardtop.  I paid
--- extra for it when I bought my car (I didn't know any better, my wife
would say I still don't).  I guess eventually I will do something with it
even if it's papier machete and caulking.  Good money after bad?  Some would
say anything about these cars is.
Ryan