Re: New Editor!

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: New Editor!
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 08:42:58 -0800
Cc: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi David,

At 04:16 PM 11/7/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I will soon be taking over the reigns as editor of Smoke Signals which is the
>newsletter of my local club, the Smoky Mountain Austin Healey Club, an
>affiliate of the Austin Healey Club of America.  As such, I will always be
>looking for articles of interest to the membership...

Welcome to the wonderful world of Healey newsletter editing! I hadn't
replied yet because I was waiting to see if I got re-elected last night. I
did, so I too will be spending andther year gleaning material from this
list, as well as the Healeys list. I highly recommend you subscribe to that
one, if you haven't already. You'll find a lot of good Big Healey material
to go with the Sprite stuff here.

TTFN,
Rick

--
Rick Snover
Editor, Healey Hearsay, and Vice President-Elect